Baker Ranch is the first (and possibly the only) planned community to open in Orange County this year. At build-out, Baker is expected to offer a three villages encompassing neighborhoods of single-family detached homes, town-homes and other attached living residences as well as apartment homes. More than 30 acres of parks and recreational facilities are planned; and Baker Ranch residents will pay NO Mello-Roos taxes.
Suzanne’s Catering will be catering the four (4) day event roll-out. Our first event is The Arbors VIP Preview Thursday, February 6, 2014. The Arbors is 3 acres and will provide residents with a 2,500 sq ft. pool with wading and spa, changing areas, restrooms, kids climbing structure, play area, 2,350 sq ft. covered shade area, BBQs, picnic tables, 2 fireplaces and open turf.
About Baker Ranch
A new 2,380-home community created in partnership by Shea Homes and Toll Brothers, in Lake Forest, CA. Homes are currently priced from the low $500,000s to over $1 million. Homes now selling at Baker Ranch include the following:
- Brookland by Shea Homes: Townhomes priced from the low $500,000s, offering 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths and approximately 1,273 – 1,801 sq. ft. of living space
- The Knolls by Shea Homes: Single-family homes from the high $500,000s, offering 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5-3 baths and approximately 1,578 – 1,671 sq. ft. of living space
- Parkview by Toll Brothers: Single-family homes from the $700,000s, offering 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and approximately 1,874 – 2,196 sq. ft. of living space
- Ridgewood by Shea Homes: Single-family homes from the high $700,000s, offering 3-5 bedrooms, 3.5-4 baths and approximately 2,124 – 2,390 sq. ft. of living space
- Heights by Toll Brothers: Single-family homes from the $900,000s, offering 4-5 bedrooms, 4.5-5.5 baths and approximately 2,686 – 3,056 sq. ft. of living space
- Highlands by Toll Brothers: Single-family homes from the $1,000,000s, offering 5 bedrooms, 4.5-5.5 baths and approximately 2,971 – 3,268 sq. ft. of living space