The Grove is Baker Ranch’s largest recreation center, which gives residents unparalleled access to two resort-style pools, poolside cabanas, an outdoor kitchen, and plenty of gathering spaces to enjoy the company of your friends, family, and neighbors.
Suzanne’s Catering will be catering the four (4) day event roll-out. The Grove VIP Preview Event was held on Thursday, February 6, 2014.
The Grove is 2.5 acres recreation center with over 6,500 sq ft. of covered space including: 950 sq ft. gathering room, 940 sq ft. dining room, covered outdoor kitchen, spacious veranda, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor BBQs, lobby & management office, 4,800 sq ft. lagoon-style pool, children’s splash area, 760 sq ft. quiet pool and two (2) spas.
About Baker Ranch
A new 2,380-home community created in partnership by Shea Homes and Toll Brothers, in Lake Forest, CA. Homes are currently priced from the low $500,000s to over $1 million. Homes now selling at Baker Ranch include the following:
- Brookland by Shea Homes: Townhomes priced from the low $500,000s, offering 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths and approximately 1,273 – 1,801 sq. ft. of living space
- The Knolls by Shea Homes: Single-family homes from the high $500,000s, offering 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5-3 baths and approximately 1,578 – 1,671 sq. ft. of living space
- Parkview by Toll Brothers: Single-family homes from the $700,000s, offering 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and approximately 1,874 – 2,196 sq. ft. of living space
- Ridgewood by Shea Homes: Single-family homes from the high $700,000s, offering 3-5 bedrooms, 3.5-4 baths and approximately 2,124 – 2,390 sq. ft. of living space
- Heights by Toll Brothers: Single-family homes from the $900,000s, offering 4-5 bedrooms, 4.5-5.5 baths and approximately 2,686 – 3,056 sq. ft. of living space
- Highlands by Toll Brothers: Single-family homes from the $1,000,000s, offering 5 bedrooms, 4.5-5.5 baths and approximately 2,971 – 3,268 sq. ft. of living space