ENTER TO WIN: Suzanne’s Catering Mother’s Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES & REGULATIONS.
1. Promotion Period: ”Like Suzanne’s Catering Facebook Fan Page and enter in for a chance to win Suzanne’s Catering Mother’s Day Giveaway (“the “Promotion”) that includes one (1) night stay in a deluxe guestroom at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, one (1) 60 minute massage of choice at the Pacific Waters Spa, bottle of Champagne, artisan chocolates, and two (2) dozen roses. Enter to win starting April 24, 2014 and ending May 8, 2014. (“Promotion Period”).
1a. The giveaway is run by Suzanne’s Catering, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
2. Eligibility: Promotion is offered to Orange County, CA and Los Angeles, CA residents, who enter the Promotion (as described in Entry), are aged 21 or older (as of the submission date) and must provide valid proof of residence. Employees of Suzanne’s Catering (“Sponsor”), employees of Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, Pacific Waters Spa, and their respective sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents and advisors, and all others associated with the development and the execution of this Promotion, and the immediate family or members of the households of each, whether or not related (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering the Promotion, an entrant agrees to be bound by all of the Official Contest Rules.
3. Prize: The only prize is a one (1) night stay in a deluxe guestroom at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa, one (1) 60 minute massage of choice at the Pacific Waters Spa, bottle of Champagne, artisan chocolates, and two (2) dozen roses. The prize is not available for sale. No substitution or transfer is permitted. Any and all taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner. If the prize is won by a minor, the minor will be disqualified as an entrant must be 21 years of age or older to enter the Promotion. Hotel and spa certificate is valid only at the 21500 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach location through April 21, 2015. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance by contacting 714.845.4849 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm). Offer is not valid on weekends, on holiday weekends, New Year’s Eve, or in conjunction with groups or conventions. Not redeemable for cash, is non refundable, and non replaceable. Certificate must be presented to Front Desk upon registration.
4. Entry: There is one (1) way to enter the Promotion.
(i) “Register” Method: Register to win via Suzanne’s Catering Facebook fan page. Navigate to the home wall page of Suzanne’s Catering, click on “GIVEAWAY” and submit name and email to enter to win Suzanne’s Catering Mother’s Day Giveaway. Enter to win daily and and share with friends to get bonus entries.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER DAY.
(ii) For All Entries: All entries that are electronically submitted must be completed by 4:00 p.m. PST and received by Thursday, May 8, 2014, the last day of the Promotion Period.
(iii) Disqualification: Suzanne’s Catering reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Web Site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide Suzanne’s Catering with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Suzanne’s Catering may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
5. Winner Selection: On Thursday, May 8, 2014, winners will be chosen for Suzanne’s Catering Mother’s Day Giveaway. Certificate will be arranged for winner disbursement. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawing will be by a representative of Suzanne’s Catering, the judge of the Promotion, who will direct the selection of the winner by random computer selection from among the eligible entries.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by Website users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Suzanne’s Catering which, in the sole opinion of Suzanne’s Catering corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Suzanne’s Catering reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releases in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
Sponsored by: Suzanne’s Catering
© 2014. Suzanne’s Catering. All rights reserved.